Bus accidents come with a host of complications. These collisions may involve numerous parties, multiple contributing factors, and life-altering injuries. You might not know who’s responsible for your damages, especially if the bus was operated by the government.
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can pursue compensation following your Berkeley County crash. A Moncks Corner bus accident lawyer can evaluate your case, calculate your losses, and pursue what you’re owed. Our team offers free case reviews to interested claimants.
For a free legal consultation with a bus accidents lawyer serving Moncks Corner, call 843-407-0300
Damages Available After a Moncks Corner, SC, Bus Accident
We’re committed to helping you recover these collision-related expenses:
- Past and future medical expenses: If you have treatment costs for emergency transportation, hospital stays, diagnostic exams, physical therapy, pain medication, and medical equipment
- Past lost wages: For the time you were away from work
- Diminished future earning capacity: For any harm to your earning power due to your condition
- Property damage: For the repair or replacement of your vehicle
- Pain and suffering: If your condition has affected your physical and mental health
- Mental anguish: For the mental trauma you experienced from the bus accident
- Disability: If you suffered a life-altering impairment that affects your quality of life
- Transportation costs: For any rideshare expenses or rental cars while your car’s being repaired
If your loved one passed away from a bus accident, you can pursue damages for their funeral and burial costs, end-of-life care costs, and loss of consortium.
Moncks Corner Bus Accidents Lawyer Near Me843-407-0300
Determining Liability After a Moncks Corner Bus Accident
Liability is not always clear-cut after a bus accident. For instance, in car accidents, liability usually lies with the at-fault party’s insurance provider. Bus accidents are different. The bus driver might not be responsible for your losses due to vicarious liability. Instead, their employer might be liable for your injury-related expenses.
We can navigate the claims process based on your case’s details. We are not afraid of pursuing compensation from a million-dollar corporation or government agency.
We manage cases involving:
Accidents Involving TriCounty Link
TriCounty Link provides public transit services for Moncks Corner, as well as greater Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester counties. The public agency that operates TriCounty Link may be liable when:
- An accident harms riders or other road users.
- A TriCounty Link bus hits your vehicle.
- A TriCounty Link bus hits you as a pedestrian.
Moncks Corner School Bus Accidents
If you or your child suffered injuries involving a school bus, we can pursue compensation from the liable party. We may pursue the Berkeley County School District for compensation.
Moncks Corner Accidents Involving Privately-Owned Buses
When the driver of a privately-owned coach or bus causes an accident, we can seek damages from their employer.
Click to contact our Personal Injury lawyers today
Let Us Help with the Moncks Corner, SC, Bus Accident Claims Process
Allow our firm to take your bus accident case off your hands. While you recover from your condition, we can:
Gather Evidence to Determine the Negligent Party
To prove negligence, we must establish these principles:
- The other party owed you a duty of care to operate their vehicle in accordance with Moncks Corner traffic laws.
- They failed to exercise this duty of care. For example, the driver may have sped, engaged in distracted driving, or driven under the influence.
- This failure led to the bus accident—whether it was a rear-end, side-impact, or head-on collision.
- You suffered non-financially and financially as a result.
We can back up these claims with evidence, such as:
- The crash report
- Traffic camera footage
- Photographs of your injuries and vehicle’s damage (if applicable)
- Witness statements
- Your employment records
- Your medical records and bills
Your personal testimony can also support your case.
Handle All Communications with the Insurance Company
If the other party’s insurance company asks for a recorded statement, decline. While giving a recorded statement, the representative may:
- Pressure you into admitting fault
- Offer a settlement that doesn’t sufficiently cover your losses
- Twist your words to fit its intentions
Your lawyer will handle all communications with the insurance company. We will provide it with all the necessary information to process your claim. We can also negotiate a settlement if an offer doesn’t meet your needs.
We will litigate your case if negotiations don’t work out.
Work for You on a Contingency-Fee Basis*
Our team will manage your case from start to finish at no upfront cost.* We only request our attorney’s fees if we secure compensation for your hardships. We don’t want you to worry about affording a lawyer. We want you to focus on getting better.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We’re a Client-centered Firm Focused on Satisfaction and Success
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers has represented injured claimants in South Carolina for more than 40 years. During that time, we’ve resolved over 40,000 cases, many of which included bus accidents.
Our past clients have said:
- “When you need help, the George sink law firm will take care of you. They took care of me. I cannot imagine going through this process alone. I don’t know what I would have done without such excellent care.” – Kenitra H.
- “When people ask me for a good attorney, I always tell them to get Mr. Sink, because he’s always been loyal to me. He’s all about getting you well, getting you back on your feet, and getting back where you need to be.” – Joseph M.
Our team is standing by to hear your story and learn how we can serve you.
Retain the Services of Our Bus Accident Lawyers Serving Moncks Corner, SC
Our legal team can take on any corporation or government agency to recover compensation. We offer free, no-obligation case reviews where you can explore your options.
Call us today at (843) 407-0300 to get started.