With dangerous intersections in Moncks Corner like Cypress Gardens Road and Highway 52, accidents of all sorts are bound to happen. Due to the lack of protection that a bicycle provides, bicyclists are at greater risk of getting seriously hurt. If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a bicycle accident caused by a negligent driver, you may be eligible to file for compensation.
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we will review your bicycle accident case for free and may be able to help you file an insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit to recover damages. A Moncks Corner bicycle accident attorney with our firm can handle your bicycle accident case from start to finish, fighting for the full compensation you need based on the facts of your case.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
Paying for a Bicycle Accident Lawyer From Our Team Entails No Upfront Fees
The costs that come with a bicycle accident can add up quickly. We don’t want to contribute to this financial stress, so allow us to represent you on a contingency-fee basis. This means:
- Our staff will give you a free case review upon your initial call.
- There are no upfront or hourly fees due when you retain our services.
- Your lawyer’s payment will come out of the compensation they obtain for you.
- You don’t pay a dime if there is no financial outcome.
We can further discuss this fee agreement when you meet with our team.
Moncks Corner Bicycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me843-407-0300
Let Our Bicycle Accident Team Fight for the Compensation You Need
Our Moncks Corner bicycle accident attorneys take their role as your advocate seriously. We use a number of resources to investigate every bicycle accident case we handle. Our evidence gathering may include:
- Surveying, photographing, and documenting the scene
- Interviewing witnesses when needed
- Collecting photos of the injuries you suffered or traffic camera footage of the accident
- Obtaining a copy of the police report
- Speaking with medical experts to understand the scope and cost of your injuries
Using this information, your lawyer may seek a settlement agreement by negotiating with the insurer and seeking compensation based on the full value of your expenses and losses. We can even guide you through the process if you were hit by an uninsured driver.
We are also prepared to take your case to court. If a civil lawsuit is the best option for your recovery or if the insurance company refuses a fair settlement agreement, we can pursue legal action.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!843-407-0300
Recoverable Damages in a South Carolina Bicycle Accident Case
We can help you understand the types of damages you may be able to recover if we negotiate a fair settlement or win a verdict in your case. Some of the damages we recover for our clients include:
- Hospital stays
- Prescription medication and pain management
- Ongoing care costs and/or future care costs
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Loss of services
- Repair or replacement of your bicycle or other damaged personal property
- Pain and suffering
- Diminished quality of life
- Mental anguish
We will be able to put an accurate estimate on how much your bicycle accident settlement or verdict might be worth when we complete the investigation and have a better idea of the nature and scope of your losses and expenses.
If you lost a family member in a Moncks Corner, SC, bicycle accident, our attorneys can help you pursue wrongful death damages such as funeral expenses, medical bills, and non-economic damages.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
We Have Been Serving South Carolina Injury Victims for More Than 40 Years
Our personal injury attorneys have achieved millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients. In addition to recovering fair compensation, we want to make the entire legal process easy and painless for you.
Former clients of ours can speak to this aim.
- “They made me feel welcome, they were very concerned, they called to check on me. And that speaks volumes to me. I made a great choice in choosing George Sink law firm.” – Deanna M.
- The insurance company treated me like my pain was nothing. He said “be worry free, I’ll take care of everything.” And he did! George Sink really cares…” – Clotelia S.
- “They jumped right on it! They made me feel like I was important. It felt really good to know someone else was taking care of me… After we turned everything over to George Sink, we didn’t have any more problems!” -Sherri S.
How We Prove That a Careless Motor Vehicle Driver Was Negligent
All too often, the driver behind the wheel of a car, truck, van, or other motorized vehicle does not take the time to check for smaller, slower vehicles such as bicycles. If you believe a careless or reckless driver caused your South Carolina bicycle accident, we may be able to help you hold them responsible for their actions.
To prove their negligence, our bicycle accident attorneys in Moncks Corner need to demonstrate the following:
- The other party must have owed you a duty of care.
- They violated this duty.
- Your bicycle accident resulted from this violation.
- You sustained non-financial and financial damages.
Some of the most common ways that motorists’ negligence causes bicycle accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- General carelessness or inattentive driving
- Changing lanes without checking for oncoming traffic
- Fatigued driving
- Failure to yield right of way when turning right or left
Work With Our Bicycle Accident Lawyers Serving Moncks Corner Today
The bicycle accident team from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is standing by to review your case and explore your legal options for compensation with you. Let us go to work for you and fight for the full range of damages you need and deserve.
Reach out to a bicycle accident lawyer in Moncks Corner today by phone or through our online contact form to get started with your free case evaluation.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?843-407-0300