If you or another family member has been injured because another party didn’t maintain a safe environment for visitors, contact one of our slip and fall lawyers serving Mauldin, SC, to find out how we can help you during this distressing time.
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help to investigate the circumstances of your case to determine if premises liability laws can help hold the property owner accountable. If so, we can discuss your eligibility to receive compensation for your injury.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Mauldin, call (888) 612-7001
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers’ Dedication to Client Service
Fortunately, not all slip and fall accidents lead to severe injuries, but when they do, George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers remains dedicated to providing outstanding service to its clients.
The firm’s individualized services sets them apart; we offer visits at the home or hospital to discuss case matters, 24/7 telephone access for clients with questions, and free case reviews.
We also understand the financial stress that a severe injury might cause, so we handle cases on contingency, collecting attorney fees out of any compensation that we secure for you.
Mauldin Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Hazards That Lead to Falls in Mauldin, South Carolina
Property owners should do their best to help prevent falls and keep their areas safe, yet many do not. A wide array of scenarios might lead to a slip and fall, but here are some of the most common hazards:
- Wet and dry spills that make floors slippery
- Marble and tile floors that have been polished
- Run-down buildings with loose steps, floorboards, and things to trip over or slip on
- Escalator malfunctions
- Uneven walking surfaces
- Debris that hasn’t been cleared away
- Loose gravel or dirt
Assisting Slip and Fall Accident Victims
If you are considering hiring a slip and fall accident attorney in Mauldin, you should know how we can assist you after your accident. The following are examples of how we can help you after a slip and fall:
- Investigation including gathering evidence, speaking to witnesses, obtaining relevant documentation, and more.
- Consultation with experts to support your case and offer insight regarding liability, the extent of your injuries, and the value of your injuries.
- Negotiation with insurance companies and other relevant parties to make sure you get full and fair compensation.
- Litigation in the courtroom when settlement is not an option.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Next Steps After a Slip and Fall Accident in Mauldin
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, you need to contact our Mauldin, SC, slip and fall lawyers as soon as possible. Here are some immediate steps that you can take before meeting with an attorney:
- Visit a doctor as soon as possible. Some injuries, especially head traumas, don’t present symptoms right away, so you need to get checked out for your health. Additionally, medical documentation of your injury helps to seal the fact that the slip and fall accident caused your injuries. If your regular doctor isn’t available, head to nearby St. Francis Eastside.
- Photograph the accident scene and your injuries. If you are physically able to, use your cell phone to take pictures of the hazard or dangerous condition that led to your fall in addition to any visible injuries you sustained. These photos will help support your case.
- Only talk about your case with your attorney. Chatting about your accident and case with those close to you puts them in a position to say something to an insurance adjuster, who might use that information against you later. Speak about your case with your lawyer, and don’t post on your social media accounts.
Get the Legal Help You Need After a Slip and Fall Accident
Contact one of our slip and fall lawyers serving Mauldin, SC, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers as soon as possible for a free consultation. We may be able to help you file a slip and fall claim for compensation to cover your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.