If you have been injured in an Uber or Lyft rideshare accident in Hinesville, GA, you may be eligible to recover compensation from the responsible parties. But the process of getting the money you deserve can be complex, often involving multiple insurance companies and tricky liability laws.
An Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer in Hinesville, GA, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers will fight for your rights and help you get paid. We can help you make a claim if your Uber or Lyft driver was in an accident.
For a free legal consultation with a uber and lyft rideshare accidents lawyer serving Hinesville, call (888) 612-7001
We Take on the Responsible Parties in an Uber or Lyft Accident
Debates abound over whether rideshare services are safer or less safe than taxis, and there is no clear answer. The two major players in the industry, Uber and Lyft, claim to conduct background and driving history checks on all drivers. But these precautions do not always prevent injuries to riders.
When an Uber or Lyft rideshare accident involves injuries, several parties may be responsible. Once you add insurance companies to the mix, sorting out the damages from a rideshare accident can be a difficult task.
Fortunately, we understand the process, having helped many clients secure damages from Uber and Lyft accidents.
When You May Be Entitled to Compensation for a Rideshare Accident
If a driver causes an accident, that driver is liable for your injuries. However, this can get more complex when that driver works for a rideshare service. Who pays for your injury costs depends on what the driver was doing at the time. Take the following examples:
- A rideshare driver is not “on the app” (i.e., they are driving on their own time, the rideshare app is off and they are not looking to be matched with a passenger) when they cause an accident: If this is the case, the driver’s personal insurance will cover your injuries.
- A rideshare driver is “on the app” waiting to be matched with a rider when they cause an accident: The rideshare company’s contingent coverage will pay for your injuries if the driver’s personal coverage refuses to pay.
- A rideshare driver has matched with a rider and is driving to meet the rider/has a rider in the car when they cause the accident: The rideshare company’s $1 million liability policy will cover your injuries.
- Another driver caused the accident: If you are a passenger in the rideshare vehicle (or a passenger or driver of another vehicle) and another driver caused the accident, you can handle it like a typical car accident claim.
Our team sorts out the insurance situation from your accident by conducting a full investigation and figuring out who is responsible for paying. Once we determine the liable party or parties, we build a robust case to hold it accountable for your injuries and related costs.
Hinesville Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
We Handle All Types of Uber and Lyft Accidents
Our Uber and Lyft rideshare accident attorneys in Hinesville, GA, can help you regardless of whether you were a:
- Driver of another vehicle
- Passenger in the Uber or Lyft vehicle
- Passenger in another vehicle
We Fight for Compensation for Every Type of Damage You Have Incurred
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers fights to get the responsible parties and their insurers to pay you for every type of damage you incurred due to the accident. Your settlement or award may include money for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Scarring and disfigurement
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Receive a Free Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Case Evaluation With George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers
If you suffered injuries in an Uber or Lyft rideshare accident, George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
To see how an Uber and Lyft rideshare accident lawyer serving Hinesville, GA, can help with your case, call us or fill out our online contact form today. The initial consultation is free, and you pay nothing unless your case is successful.