The legal team at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers remains empathetic to the physical, emotional, and financial stress that a slip and fall injury brings to victims and their families. We can help alleviate some of that stress by advocating for you if your slip and fall accident was a result of another party’s negligence.
If you or another family member has sustained an injury in a slip and fall accident, you might be eligible to recover damages for losses related to your injury. Our slip and fall lawyers in Hanahan can help you file a claim for compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Hanahan, call 888-612-7001
Our Commitment to Hanahan Slip and Fall Victims
Regardless of the location of the injury, our personal injury attorneys remain committed to advocating for those who have been involved in a slip and fall accident. We want you to get full and fair compensation for your injuries.
In addition to offering individualized service, free consultations, and around-the-clock phone availability, we continue to give back to the community through service, scholarships, and sponsorships.
Hanahan Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me888-612-7001
Causes of Slip & Fall Accidents in Hanahan, South Carolina
Our Hanahan, SC, slip and fall lawyers have represented clients in a wide array of slip and fall cases. Common scenarios that might cause a slip and fall accident include:
- Wet or dry spills
- Heavily polished floors
- Uneven or sloped walking surfaces
- Loose steps, floorboards, or tiles
- Loose surfaces such as gravel and dirt
How George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Can Help You After a Slip & Fall in Hanahan
When you sustain severe or catastrophic injuries from a slip and fall, it’s in your best interest to hire an experienced attorney to handle your case. Here are some of the ways that George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you after a slip and fall accident in Hanahan:
- Investigation – Our team investigates your case and gathers evidence to support your case, including speaking to witnesses, taking photos, and obtaining relevant documents.
- Consultation – We consult with our network of specialists who can speak to your accident, injuries, and their value.
- Negotiation – We negotiate with insurance companies, business owners, employers, and other relevant parties to the defense to make sure you get full and fair compensation.
- Litigation – Often, personal injury suits settle before going to court, but we are prepared to aggressively litigate your case when settlement is not an option.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Immediate Steps After a Slip and Fall in Hanahan
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries from a slip and fall accident, you need to document all that you can for a personal injury suit. A slip and fall lawyer serving Hanahan, SC, will advise you on specifics, but here are some immediate steps to take after your slip and fall:
- Seek medical attention ASAP. You may not think that you need to see a doctor, but not all injuries present symptoms after a slip and fall. Less severe injuries need to be checked out and if you hit your head, a doctor needs to check for brain injuries. This prevents the defense from claiming that the slip and fall accident did not cause your injury. Head to your regular doctor or a physician at nearby Roper Diagnostics and ER-Northwoods.
- Take photos. Property owners have the legal duty to maintain safety on their premises, so they might remove the hazard that caused the fall if someone is injured. If you are physically able, use your cell phone to take pictures of the scene of the accident and any visible physical injuries.
- Avoid talking about your accident with others. Insurance companies train their investigators to elicit responses from victims to devalue their claims. It’s best not to speak with family, friends, or anyone else besides your attorney to ensure that you don’t say something that might be used against you later. Similarly, don’t post anything on social media.
Contact a Skilled Hanahan Slip and Fall Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one has been injured from a slip and fall accident on another party’s property, let a slip and fall lawyer in Hanahan, SC, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers handle the details of your case while you focus on recovery and rehabilitation.
If you live in the Hanahan area, contact us today by phone or through our online form for a free consultation to determine your eligibility for compensation and discuss the details of your accident.