At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we are empathetic to the stress that slip and fall accidents bring. On top of the physical pain and injury, many victims suffer great financial stress and mental anguish because of missed days on the job and medical bills that are piling up.
If your slip and fall accident was caused by another party’s negligence, you might be entitled to compensation. Contact a slip and fall lawyer serving Goose Creek, South Carolina, for a free consultation. We’re happy to discuss the circumstances of your case to determine if you can file a slip and fall claim.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Goose Creek, call (888) 612-7001
Our Dedication to Slip and Fall Victims in Goose Creek
Our legal team understands the losses that you might be suffering because of your slip and fall accident. We are here to help. If you cannot travel to our office, we will gladly visit your home or the hospital to discuss your case.
If you choose our firm to represent you in your slip and fall accident case, we insist that you don’t pay up front. A Goose Creek, SC, slip and fall lawyer will handle your case on a contingency basis and recover our fees from any settlement or verdict in your favor.
Goose Creek Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Slip and Fall Accidents in Goose Creek, South Carolina
Most people know how to keep their homes and businesses safe to prevent falls. Yet falls are still among the leading causes of injury and death for people 65 years of age or older. One in three adults 65 and over are injured from a slip and fall each year.
Our firm has represented clients in a variety of slip and fall cases due to premises liability. Common hazards that result in slip and falls include:
- Slippery floors caused by spills of dry or wet products including mud, water, grease, oil, powder, and more.
- Ceramic and natural stone floors that have been heavily polished
- Sloped and uneven walking surfaces
- Poorly maintained tiles, floorboards, and steps
- Loose materials like dirt and gravel
- Escalator malfunctions
How George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Can Help You After a Slip and Fall in Goose Creek
Some struggle with the decision to hire a lawyer for a slip and fall injury. Attorneys that advocate for you in a personal injury lawsuit do far more than you might guess. Hiring a seasoned attorney is in your best interest.
Here are some of the many ways that the Goose Creek slip and fall attorneys at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you:
- Investigate your fall. We gather evidence about your accident, talk to potential witnesses, take accident scene photos, and obtain relevant documents such as medical records or police reports.
- Consult with experts. We work with a variety of specialists that can support your case. Examples include life care planners who can determine future medical costs and those who can reconstruct your slip and fall accident.
- Negotiate. We will communicate with insurance companies and other relevant parties so you can focus on recovery.
- Litigate. Going to trial is the last resort in a personal injury lawsuit. Yet, if the defense is not prepared to offer full and fair compensation, we are prepared to aggressively argue your case in the courtroom.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Next Steps After a Slip and Fall Accident in Goose Creek
If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident in Goose Creek, you might be worried about your next steps. Here are some suggestions to help you avoid some common issues that arise with personal injury lawsuits:
- Seek medical attention. Your health and safety is a top priority. Get checked out by a doctor as soon as possible because some injuries don’t show symptoms right away. Also, documenting your injuries for the court will reduce the risk of the defense trying to claim that your injuries were not caused by the slip and fall accident.
- Photograph your injuries. If you are physically able, use your cell phone to photograph any visible injuries so you have documentation for your lawyer and the court. It’s also in your best interest to take photos of the hazard that led to your fall.
- Only speak about your accident with your lawyer. Avoid speaking with others about your slip and fall case to make sure that you don’t put yourself in a situation where you admit partial fault for your accident. This also means no postings about your case on social media accounts.
Contact an Experienced Slip and Fall Lawyer Today
If you or a family member has been injured in a slip and fall accident on another party’s property in Goose Creek, contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free consultation with a slip and fall lawyer serving Goose Creek, SC.