If you have been injured after a slip and fall, you deserve compensation for your losses if your fall was a result of a property owner’s negligence. Let one of our personal injury lawyers worry about your case so you can concentrate on healing.
Contact a slip and fall lawyer in Gaffney, South Carolina, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free consultation to learn about the ways that we can help you after a slip and fall accident. We can discuss your options for filing a premises liability claim.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Gaffney, call 888-612-7001
Our Commitment to Client Service
Our one-on-one service includes 24/7 phone access for clients with questions and concerns, free consultations, and meetings at home or the hospital for those who cannot travel because of their injuries.
Our slip and fall attorneys in Gaffney, SC, also understand the financial burden that an injury might place on our clients, so we handle our cases on contingency, only collecting attorney fees from any compensation that we secure for our clients.
Gaffney Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me888-612-7001
Hazards that Lead to Falls in Florence, South Carolina
A slip and fall accident can happen to anyone, at any time, and at any location, but many accidents share common causes. Despite attempts by property owners to prevent falls, here are some hazards that frequently lead to slip and fall accidents:
- Spills or usage of wet products such as water, cleaning products, oil, food, and more
- Spills or usage of dry products such as sand and other powdery or granular substances
- Polished floors
- Homes, buildings, and other properties that lack structural integrity and might have dangerous stairways with loose steps, loose handrails, broken floorboards, broken tiles, and more
- Uneven sidewalks, walkways, and other walking paths
- Escalator malfunctions
- Uncleared and falling debris
- Loose substances such as gravel or sand
How George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Can Serve You After a Slip and Fall
A Gaffney slip and fall attorney from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can assist you after a slip and fall accident in many ways. Here are some examples of how we will assist you:
- We investigate your slip and fall accident and gather evidence that helps build and supports your case. This includes things such as speaking to witnesses and taking photos of the hazard that caused your accident.
- We consult with specialists who help determine liability, estimate future medical expenses, and place value on economic and non-economic losses from your injury.
- We negotiate with commercial and homeowners’ insurance companies who often make low offers to entice you to settle, so they can avoid paying out higher damages later on.
- We aggressively litigate your case when the defense doesn’t want to offer full and fair compensation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Immediate Steps to Take After a Slip and Fall Accident in Florence
Contacting a lawyer after a slip and fall accident is in your best interest, but here are some next steps until you get a chance to consult with an attorney:
- Seek medical treatment immediately, if you haven’t done so already. If your regular doctor is not available, head to the emergency department at Mary Black Health System Hospital.
- Take photographs at the scene of your fall with your cell phone. Also, take pictures of any visible injuries.
- Only chat with your lawyer about your accident. Talking about your slip and fall accident with friends, family, and others might put your case at risk. Insurance investigators might take comments out of context and use them to reduce the value of your claim.
Reach Out to a Slip and Fall Lawyer in Florence, SC
Contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers by phone or online so one of our slip and fall lawyers serving Gaffney, SC, can advocate to get you the compensation that you deserve.