If you were injured in a slip and fall accident because of a property owner’s carelessness, you might be able to recover losses that are related to your injury. Contact a slip and fall lawyer in Fort Mill, SC, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to learn how we can help you get the compensation that you deserve for your injuries.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Remains Dedicated to Client Service
Our law firm remains committed to providing unmatched service to their clients in Fort Mill and throughout South Carolina. The firm’s attention includes making home and hospital visits for those who cannot travel because of their injury and phone access to a team member 24-hours a day to answer questions and deal with concerns.
A slip and fall attorney in Fort Mill, SC, also understands the financial hardship that you might be facing, so we offer free consultations and handle slip and fall cases on a contingent fee basis, recovering attorney fees from any settlement or court-awarded verdict that you receive.
Fort Mill Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Slip & Fall Hazards in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Most property owners do what they must to help prevent falls on their premises, yet many situations might give rise to a slip and fall injury claim. Here are some common slip and fall hazards:
- Use or spillage of wet or dry products that create slippery floors
- Heavily polished tile, stamped concrete, or wood floors
- Dilapidated buildings with loose or broken stairs, handrails, floorboards, tiles, or another hazard
- Escalator malfunctions
- Uneven sidewalks and other walkways
- Falling debris, often from construction sites
- Loose substances such as gravel, uncleared debris, sand, and more
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
Our Firm’s Services After a Slip & Fall in Fort Mill
When you choose George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to represent you in a slip and fall injury accident case, these are some of the ways that we will assist you:
- Investigation. We gather evidence about your slip and fall to build your case including eyewitness statements, accident scene photos, medical records, police reports if applicable, and more.
- Consultation. We consult with our diverse network of specialists to add credibility to your case. Examples include life care planners who can assess future medical costs and medical experts who can link your injury to the accident.
- Negotiation. We negotiate with the defense, most often an insurance company, to increase the chances of full and fair compensation, while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
- Litigation. We are prepared to aggressively litigate your case in the courtroom when settlement isn’t an option.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Follow These Steps After a Slip and Fall Accident in Fort Mill
Information is one of the keys to a positive outcome in a personal injury lawsuit. We will investigate your case, but you should take these immediate steps to support your case until you have a chance to consult with a lawyer:
- Seek medical treatment right away if you didn’t take an ambulance ride to the nearest hospital. You need to document your injuries so insurance companies and the defense have little room for arguing that the slip and fall accident didn’t cause your injuries. You can visit your regular doctor or head toPiedmont Medical Center in Rock Hill or one of the other hospitals in the Charlotte area.
- Keep all documentation. Keep thorough records about anything that is related to your slip and fall accident. This includes medical bills, expenses for traveling to the doctor, and taking photos of the hazard that caused your fall.
- Only speak with your attorney about your case. Chatting about your case or posting things on social media risks providing the insurance company information that they might try to use to devalue your claim.
If a loved one passed away due to a slip and fall incident, you may be eligible to recover damages by pursuing a wrongful death claim.
Hire One of Our Slip & Fall Lawyers Serving Fort Mill, South Carolina
You deserve compensation for your injuries. Contact a slip and fall lawyer serving Fort Mill, SC, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free case evaluation.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001