At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we work diligently to help injury victims in Florence, SC, recover the compensation they deserve after a car accident. We have helped thousands of personal injury victims throughout South Carolina, and we can help you, too.
If you were injured in a car crash, our Florence car accident attorneys can help you get reimbursed for your medical bills, lost wages, and other losses. Whether you experienced a minor fender bender or suffered a severe spinal cord injury, our goal is to get results for you.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Florence, call 843-474-2700
Don’t Hesitate to Contact Our Law Firm if You’re Worried About the Legal Fees
Between the car repair, medical bills, and other out-of-pocket costs related to your car accident, you might feel uneasy about retaining legal services. However, our firm works on a contingency-fee agreement, which means:
- You receive a free case evaluation with one of our team members.
- We require no upfront payment for our services.
- A portion of your potential compensation goes to your lawyer.
- No payment is due if we can’t obtain compensation for you.
When we work under this payment structure, the financial risk you take on is limited.
How George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Can Help You After a Car Crash in Florence
When you work with George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we will protect your rights from the beginning to the end of the legal process. With several ways to serve you, we can:
Thoroughly Investigate Your Car Accident
Building a solid claim may require us to conduct a thorough investigation of your car accident. We can gather evidence during our investigation to determine the cause and liability for your car accident.
Common forms of evidence in car accident cases are:
- A police report
- Photographs of the vehicles and accident scene
- Eyewitness statements
- Traffic camera or surveillance camera video
- Medical records
Demonstrate How Negligence Caused or Contributed to Your Accident
We can apply the evidence we compile to illustrate how negligence played a role in the accident. Here is a breakdown of what we will aim to prove:
- A duty of care: The other party was supposed to exercise a duty of care on the road.
- A breach of duty: They failed to exercise this duty in some way, such as by drinking and driving or driving while distracted.
- Causation: This negligence led to your car accident.
- Damages: There are now financial and non-financial damages you have to deal with.
It is not always the other driver who is at fault for the accident. We may find that an agency that works with the city of Florence, a parts manufacturer, or a mechanic contributed to the accident.
File a Claim for Your Injuries
After investigating your car accident, we can file an insurance claim on your behalf. We can serve as your representative and handle communications between you, insurance claim adjusters, and any other parties involved in the case.
Handle Negotiations for You
We don’t play games when negotiating settlements on behalf of our clients. At our firm, we work hard to get you and your family compensation to pay for your present damages and future needs.
Insurance companies may not immediately offer a fair settlement. One of our car accident lawyers in Florence, SC, can help you handle the negotiation process.
Many cases settle before litigation begins; however, we are prepared to go to trial, as well.
Florence Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me843-474-2700
Possible Recoverable Damages in a Car Accident
The amount of compensation you can recover depends on the specific type of damages sustained. Generally, victims of car accidents in Florence, SC, can recover compensation for damages that include:
- Medical expenses (e.g., surgeries, hospitalization, doctor visits)
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
Wrongful Death Damages
We can also fight for wrongful death damages if your loved one died in a Florence car accident. You may stand to recover:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Your loved one’s medical bills
- Your loved one’s income they would have continued to provide
- Your loved one’s pain and suffering
While you grieve with your family, we can handle your wrongful death case.
An Insight Into What It’s Like Working With Our Personal Injury Firm
At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, our previous settlements and verdicts speak for themselves. Just take a look at some of our clients’ testimonials:
- “When it happened, the first thing that came to my mind was George Sink! I really felt the compassion. I felt that what they were doing, they meant it! They were there for me, and that’s what made a difference to me… That’s the truth and nothin’ but the truth!” – Pamela U.
- “I was just cruising down St. Andrews Road not knowing that I was going to get hit by a drunk driver. I felt from day one that I was accepted, like I was in the Sink family. I almost got emotional!” – James B.
- “They don’t stop until they get the job done!” – Thomas D.
We want you to feel comfortable throughout the legal process. We afford personalized attention to our clients and their cases. We can keep you up-to-date on the status of your case and answer any questions as they arise.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Now for a Free Legal Consultation
You deserve to focus on your physical recovery after a car accident. We can handle the pursuit of fair compensation while you rest and recuperate.
Reach out to George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers anytime by phone or through our online contact form for a free consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We can discuss your case and let you know how one of our car accident lawyers in Florence, SC, can help.