If you were injured on another party’s property because the owner didn’t maintain a safe environment or warn you of hazards, you might be eligible for compensation. The personal injury experts at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers will fight for you.
Contact a slip and fall attorney in Easley, SC, for a free case review to learn about how we can help you recover damages for losses from your slip and fall accident. Don’t pay out of pocket for your injuries caused by a negligent property owner.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Easley, call (888) 612-7001
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Stays Committed to Its Clients
Our firm remains committed to providing unmatched client services to personal injury victims, including those who have suffered injuries from a slip and fall accident. Additionally, the firm offers individualized services including home and hospital visits to discuss cases, around-the-clock telephone access for questions and concerns, and free consultations.
Our slip and fall attorneys in Easley, SC, also know that serious injuries cause financial stress, so we handle injury cases on a contingent fee basis, only collecting attorney fees from any settlement or verdict in your favor.
Easley Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Slip and Fall Hazards in Easley, SC
While the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) indicates that slips and falls are on the rise, there are still ways that property owners can help prevent falls. Many different situations might give rise to a slip and fall accident, but the following hazards are common culprits:
- Slick or slippery floors from spills
- Heavily polished ceramic and natural stone floors
- Dilapidated buildings with loose tiles, steps, or floorboards
- Escalator malfunctions
- Sloped or uneven walking paths
- Falling debris or debris that hasn’t been cleared from major walkways
- Loose gravel and other substances
Assistance from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers After a Slip and Fall in Easley
Not all slip and fall accidents require an attorney, but when injuries are serious, hiring a slip and fall lawyer in Easley is in your best interest. The following are examples of how George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can serve you after a slip and fall accident:
- Investigation. We will gather evidence about your slip and fall, including speaking to potential witnesses, taking photos, obtaining medical records, and more.
- Consultation. We will reach out to our vast network of experts to support your case. This might include life care planners who can speak to the value of future medical care, those who can determine liability, and those who can place a monetary value on your claim.
- Negotiation. Rest assured that our negotiators will not leave money on the table. We will handle communication with homeowners’ and commercial insurance companies to maximize settlement offers.
- Litigation. When settlement is not an option, we are prepared to aggressively argue your case in the courtroom.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Follow These Steps After a Slip and Fall Accident in Easley
In order to maximize the likelihood for the best possible result for your case, it is necessary to share as much information with your attorney as possible. Although our Easley slip and fall lawyers will investigate your case, some of the following next steps will help support your case:
- Seek medical treatment as soon as possible, if you haven’t done so already. Receiving a verdict in your favor hinges on the causal connection between your slip and fall and your injuries. Medical documentation of your injuries prevents the defense from claiming that the accident did not lead to your injuries. You can visit your regular doctor or head to nearby Baptist Easley Hospital.
- Take photographs of the hazard that led to your fall if you are physically able. You should also photo document your injuries. These photos offer an additional layer of support to your case.
- Don’t chat about your accident with friends and family. Sneaky insurance adjusters will try to elicit statements from you and those close to you in order to reduce the value of your claim. Only speak about your case with your lawyer and keep details off of your social media accounts.
Free Consultation with a Slip and Fall Lawyer Serving Easley, SC
Contact one of our slip and fall lawyers serving Easley, SC, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers at 888-612-7001 as soon as possible for a free consultation to discuss the details of your case. If we determine that a property owner is liable for keeping their premises safe, you may be able to file a slip and fall claim for compensation.