If you or a loved one has been injured in a slip and fall accident at a place of business, at a public facility, or on another party’s property, you might be entitled to compensation for economic and non-economic losses related to your injuries.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
Our Firm’s Commitment to Conway Slip and Fall Accident Victims
Regardless of the location of the accident, our personal injury attorneys remain dedicated to pursuing the best possible outcome for our clients. Our firm focuses on client service including individualized attention such as meeting at home or the hospital to discuss a case when a victim’s injury is too severe for them to travel.
We also provide round-the-clock access for clients with questions and concerns. Our slip and fall attorneys in Conway, SC, understand the financial hardship that you might be facing at this time, so we also offer free consultations and handle injury cases on contingency and recover attorney fees from any settlement or court-awarded damages that you receive.
Conway Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me888-612-7001
Premises Liability Law in South Carolina
Slip and fall accidents are common types of premises liability cases across the nation and in South Carolina. When someone slips and falls on another party’s property, the degree to which the court might find the property owner liable hinges on visitor status. Under S.C. Code § 27-3-40, visitors may be classified as:
- Invitees – These are visitors who have explicit permission to be on another party’s property. Examples include shoppers at a mall, diners at a cafe, residents attending a festival at a public park, and any other similar visitor. Slip and fall victims have the most protection as an invitee.
- Licensees – Social guests, such as friends or family members, are the most common licensees. They are not expressly invited, but they have permission to be on the property. Postal service workers and delivery persons also fall into the licensee category.
- Trespassers – South Carolina law prohibits property owners from willfully harming trespassers, but if someone goes onto another party’s property without permission and falls, the court may find the property owner liable in rare cases. Child trespassers, however, have special protection. If your child slipped and fell and sustained an injury while trespassing on someone’s property, speak with an attorney for specifics.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!888-612-7001
How George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Can Help You After a Slip and Fall in Conway
If you choose George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to represent you in your slip and fall accident case, here are some of the ways in which we will assist you:
- We investigate your slip and fall accident, talk to potential witnesses, take photos of the scene, obtain medical records, and any other relevant evidence to support your claim.
- We consult with our vast network of specialists who offer expertise in things like determining liability, assessing future medical expenses, and placing a monetary value on your claim.
- We negotiate with the defense including the defendant’s insurance company to maximize their settlement offers, giving you time to concentrate on healing and recovery.
- We litigate your case in the courtroom when the defense refuses to offer the compensation that you deserve for injuries that you sustained from your slip and fall accident.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Get the Legal Assistance You Need from a Slip and Fall Lawyer Serving Conway
If you or a loved one has been injured in a slip and fall accident, contact a slip and fall lawyer serving Conway, SC, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers by phone or online for a free case review and to determine the best course of action for your individual circumstances.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?888-612-7001