If you or a loved one suffered a slip and fall on someone’s property, you may be entitled to compensation. George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers are here to help you through this difficult time. Contact a slip and fall lawyer in Clemson, South Carolina, for a free consultation to discuss how we can assist you after your slip and fall accident.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
Our Dedication to Clemson Slip and Fall Accident Victims
Our slip and fall attorneys in Clemson, SC, remain committed to pursuing the best possible outcome for your situation and offer individualized service to make that happen. In addition to a 24/7 call line for questions and concerns, we also travel to meet clients in their homes or at the hospital.
Additionally, we are pleased to offer free case reviews. Clients also do not have to worry about attorney fees unless we recover damages for their injury.
Clemson Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me888-612-7001
Premises Liability and Visitor Status in South Carolina
On a broad level, property owners have a duty of care under S.C. Code § 27-3-30 to maintain a safe environment for those who visit their property. The specific legal obligations for that duty of care differ depending on a visitor’s status when they are on another party’s property.
South Carolina premises liability law recognizes four different types of visitors, each entitled to a slightly different duty of care from the property owner:
- Invitees are those who have explicit permission to be on another party’s property. This includes diners in restaurants, shoppers at the mall or grocery store, Clemson residents attending an event at a public park, and more. Property owners have the highest duty of care towards invitees and are obligated to protect them from harm. They must warn visitors of known dangers and are responsible for hazards that they should have reasonably known about.
- Licensees might be invited to a property for social purposes, like neighbors or family members, but they may also include uninvited people who have implicit permission or are tolerated on the premises, such as mail carriers, delivery people, and the guy that reads your electric meter each month. Property owners must warn licensees of dangers that they know about on their property but won’t typically be liable for unknown hazards.
- Trespassers have no permission, explicit or otherwise, to be on another party’s property. Aside from intentionally harming a trespasser, owners have no duty of care to trespassers, unless they are children.
- Children have protection on a property regardless of visitor status because of the concept of attractive nuisance. An attractive nuisance is something that might draw a child onto a property. The most common attractive nuisances are swimming pools and trampolines; unprotected construction sites are also attractive to children. If your child has had a slip and fall on another party’s property, the court may hold the property owner liable, even if they were trespassing.
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!888-612-7001
How Our Law Firm Can Help You After a Slip and Fall in Clemson
If you have sustained a severe injury from a slip and fall accident, it is in your best interest to hire a personal injury attorney. George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can assist you in the following ways after a slip and fall:
- Investigation – We collect and analyze evidence related to your slip and fall accident and injuries to build and support your case such as medical records, accident scene photos, and eyewitness statements.
- Consultation – We employ the expertise of specialists that can support your case by determining liability, assessing long term health costs, place value on your losses, and more.
- Negotiation – We handle communications with commercial and homeowners’ insurance companies so you can focus on healing.
- Litigation – When the defense refuses to offer full and fair compensation for your injuries, we are prepared to aggressively litigate your case in the courtroom.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
A Clemson Premises Liability Attorney Can Help You Today
Contact a slip and fall lawyer serving Clemson, SC, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free consultation to discuss the details of your case and determine your next steps.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?888-612-7001