If you or a loved one was recently in a car accident in Charleston, South Carolina, and it led to injuries, it may be helpful to discuss your case with a law firm representative. If the accident occurred because of another driver’s negligence, you might be eligible to file a claim to pursue compensation for your injuries and other damages.
A Charleston car collision attorney from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers may be able to assist you. Our legal team offers a free case evaluation and can provide further insight into your claim’s potential. Learn more about what you may be eligible for by talking to us today.
For a free legal consultation with a car collisions lawyer serving Charleston, call 843-628-0100
People Can Suffer These Common Injuries in Vehicle Collisions
Whether your accident was a rear-end accident, a side-impact collision, or a rollover accident, you may want to have a physical examination done immediately after the accident to check for injuries.
Car accidents may cause the following types of injuries:
- Head trauma
- Back, neck, or spine injury
- Soft tissue injury
- Traumatic brain injury/concussion
- Broken bone or fracture
- Facial injury
Some injuries are obvious, like broken bones, wounds, or lacerations. However, other injuries may not become apparent for some time after the accident, as in the case of concussions. Concussion symptoms may not appear for several hours after the accident, and symptoms may evolve in the days that follow. Therefore, you should have a physician monitor your injuries to be sure you treat them properly and do not develop further damage.
More Information About Personal Injury Claims After a Car Accident
Many people file personal injury claims after car accidents to cover expenses they incurred. If your accident occurred because another driver acted negligently or recklessly, you may be able to pursue compensation from their insurance company by filing a claim.
Types of compensation you may be able to collect include awards for:
- Your medical expenses and treatment
- Your lost wages because of having to miss work to recover from your injuries
- Non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering
- Property damage
Charleston Car Collisions Lawyer Near Me843-628-0100
How an Attorney May Benefit Your Personal Injury Case
During a consultation, you can discuss your accident’s circumstances. Afterward, our legal team can help you determine how to proceed with filing a claim for compensation. An attorney can provide further insight into your case, regarding the potential value of your case. Some of the ways a lawyer can help you include:
- A lawyer can build your case: A lawyer can help you fight for the compensation you need after a car accident. If you were injured, you should not be forced to pay out-of-pocket for your injuries and other losses. An attorney can build a case that demonstrates how the other driver’s negligence impacted your life and why you should be compensated accordingly.
- A lawyer can offer legal guidance: An attorney can advise you on your case, which includes advice on how to navigate negotiations and communications with the insurance company.
- A lawyer can handle all aspects of your case: While it is possible for you to file a claim on your own and manage it yourself, a lawyer and their legal team can manage your case throughout the claims process. They can ensure timelines are met and that you are not taken advantage of by the insurance company.
- A lawyer can act as your legal representative while you recover: A car collision lawyer in Charleston can advocate on your behalf. You do not have to worry about whether you have the time to handle your case on your own because your lawyer can act as your representative and fulfill legal duties on your behalf. This can allow you to focus on your recovery with much less stress.
- A lawyer can work on a contingency fee basis: If you are worried that you cannot afford a lawyer, there may be options available to you that do not require payment upfront. At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we are confident in our abilities to serve the needs of our clients. We work on a contingency fee basis. This means we only get paid when we secure a monetary settlement for you. You do not have to pay any attorney’s fees unless you receive compensation through your personal injury claim.
Work With a Personal Injury Lawyer Who Will Fight on Your Behalf
After a car accident results in injuries, you can hire a Charleston car collision lawyer from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers. Our team offers a free case review. Let us help you build a case that puts your needs first. We want to see you compensated for your losses. Reach out to our team today by phone or through our online contact form. We want you to focus on getting better. Leave the rest to us.