If you were injured because of a slip and fall accident in Cayce, contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to learn how we can help you recover losses from a slip and fall accident in the workplace or at another party’s property. Get a free case review today with one of our slip and fall lawyers in Cayce, South Carolina.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
Our Dedication to Slip and Fall Victims in Anderson
Regardless of where you slipped and fell, our legal team remains committed to providing exceptional service to personal injury victims. Our individualized service includes around-the-clock access to a team member for clients who have questions and concerns and meeting with clients at the hospital or in their home when their injuries prevent them from traveling to our Columbia office.
We also understand the additional financial hardship victims are facing because of an injury, so we offer free consultations and handle slip and fall accident cases on a contingent fee basis, collecting attorney fees from any compensation that you receive from a settlement or verdict in your favor.
Cayce Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Slip and Fall Accidents at the Workplace
Many slip and fall accidents occur because negligent property owners fail to maintain a safe environment, fail to warn visitors of known dangers on their property, and fail to uphold their duty of care to prevent falls. Specific causes of slip and fall accidents include:
- Wet and dry spills
- Loose tiles
- Broken steps
- Loose handrails
- Falling or uncleared debris
Slip and fall accidents that occur at the workplace typically include more specific causes, such as:
- Slippery floors caused by oil or chemical spills or leaky machinery
- Usage or spill of dry powder and granular products
- Falling debris or uncleared debris, especially on busy construction sites
- Poor training concerning safety and best practices
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
Legal Assistance Following a Slip and Fall at the Workplace
After getting injured at the workplace, an employee’s first step is to fill out a workers’ compensation claim. Many struggle with the decision to hire an attorney for a work injury; in most cases, it is in your best interest.
Workers’ comp carriers are still insurance companies and they don’t stay in business by fully paying out on each claim. They might deny claims, reduce payments, downplay your injuries, and more. You won’t need an attorney to prove fault in a claim, but you will need them to advocate for you when the insurance carrier isn’t playing fairly.
A slip and fall attorney in Cayce, SC, will work to get the best outcome for your situation and advise you when or if you need to escalate your claim to a personal injury lawsuit. Here are the ways that George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you if you’ve fallen at work:
- Claims process. We will guide you through the workers’ comp claims process so you don’t have to worry about the carrier denying your claim on a technicality.
- Investigation. We investigate your accident, speak to eyewitnesses, take photos, and more.
- Consultation. We consult with experts who can prove negligence, assess future medical needs, and place a value on your losses.
- Negotiate. We negotiate with the insurance company, so you get the best outcome for your case.
- Litigate. When settlement isn’t an option, we will aggressively litigate your case in the courtroom.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Contact a Slip and Fall Lawyer Today
If you were injured from a slip and fall accident at work or on another party’s property in Cayce, contact George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers to find out how one of our slip and fall lawyers serving Cayce, SC, can assist you in your case. Call us or fill out our online form for a free case evaluation today.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001