If you were injured on another party’s property because a landowner did not maintain a safe environment for visitors, it becomes a premises liability case. And you might be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Contact a slip and fall lawyer in Carolina Forest, SC, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free case review to learn about how we can help you recover damages and losses from your slip and fall accident.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Carolina Forest, call (888) 612-7001
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Remains Committed to Client Service
As Carolina Forest has developed over the last decades, residents have more places to slip and fall other than the residential streets or walking trails in the area. Residents might be shopping at the local outlet mall or at The Plaza at Carolina Forest, or they might be dining at one of the restaurants along U.S. Highway 501.
Our firm remains dedicated to providing outstanding client service to personal injury victims, including those who have been injured in a slip and fall accident. The firm’s individualized service includes hospital and home visits with clients who cannot travel because of injuries.
We also have 24/7 telephone availability for clients with questions and concerns. Additionally, we understand the financial stress that often accompanies severe injuries, so we offer free consultations and handle cases on contingency, only collecting attorney fees after a slip and fall attorney in Carolina Forest, SC, secures compensation for you.
Carolina Forest Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Slip & Fall Hazards in Carolina Forest, South Carolina
Despite attempts by many property owners to prevent falls, many hazards still go neglected. A wide variety of scenarios might give rise to a slip and fall accident, including the following:
- Slippery floors from wet or dry spills
- Polished ceramic, marble, and other natural stone floors
- Buildings with structural issues, loose tiles, loose steps, broken floorboards, etc.
- Escalator malfunctions
- Uneven walking trails or paths
- Falling debris, especially common near construction sites
- Loose substances, such as gravel
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers’ Services After a Slip & Fall in Carolina Forest
When a slip and fall accident in Carolina Forest results in serious harm, such as a traumatic brain injury, hiring a seasoned lawyer is in your best interest. George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can assist you in the following ways after a slip and fall accident:
- Investigation. We build your case by talking to witnesses, taking photos, and obtaining any relevant documentation to support your case.
- Consultation. We employ experts from our diverse network of specialists who will help support your case. Examples include life care planners who can value future medical costs and accident reconstruction specialists who can recreate the conditions of your slip and fall to prove that the fall caused your injuries.
- Negotiation. We handle communication with homeowners’ and commercial insurance companies to advocate for full and fair compensation.
- Litigation. We will go to trial with your case when settlement is not an option.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Next Steps After a Slip and Fall Accident in Carolina Forest
Maximizing your likelihood for the best possible results for your case requires sharing as much information with your attorney as possible. Although a Carolina Forest slip and fall attorney will investigate your case, some of the following next steps will help support your case:
- See a doctor as soon as possible, if you haven’t done so already. Receiving a verdict in your favor requires proof that the accident caused your injuries. Medical documentation of your injuries serves as that proof.
- Take photos of the accident scene with your cell phone, if you are physically able. You should also take pictures of any visible injuries.
- Don’t chat about your accident with others. Investigators and insurance adjusters are trained to draw comments from you and others that might reduce the value of your claim. Only speak with your attorney about your case and don’t post details on social media.
Hire a Slip & Fall Attorney Serving Carolina Forest, SC
Contact one of our slip and fall lawyers serving Carolina Forest, SC, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers as soon as possible for a free consultation to learn if you are eligible to recover damages for your injuries.