If you or a loved one has sustained an injury because of a careless property owner, you might be entitled to recover damages under South Carolina law. Contact a slip and fall lawyer in Bluffton, South Carolina, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free consultation to determine your eligibility for compensation in a slip and fall claim.
For a free legal consultation with a slip and fall accidents lawyer serving Bluffton, call (888) 612-7001
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers’ Dedication to Client Service
The firm’s individualized service includes meeting with clients at the hospital or in their home when their injuries prevent them from traveling, 24/7 phone availability for clients with questions and concerns, and free case reviews.
Our slip and fall attorneys in Bluffton, SC, know the financial hardship that a severe injury might carry with it, so we handle injury cases on a contingent fee basis, collecting attorney fees from any settlement or verdict in your favor that you receive.
Bluffton Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Helping Slip and Fall Accident Victims
Some slip and fall accident victims struggle with the decision to hire a personal injury attorney. It’s always in your best interest to consult with a lawyer if you have sustained a serious or severe injury, such as a traumatic brain injury. Here are some of the ways that George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you after a slip and fall accident:
- Investigation that includes gathering evidence, speaking to witnesses, obtaining medical records, taking accident scene photos, and more.
- Consultation with our network of experts who can speak to the extent of your injuries, assess future medical care needs and costs, and assist in placing value on non-economic aspects of your claim.
- Negotiation with commercial and homeowners’ insurance carriers to make sure you don’t leave money on the table if they make low settlement offers to you.
- Litigation of your case when the defense refuses to offer full and fair compensation for injuries related to your slip and fall accident.
Important Steps Following a Slip and Fall Accident in Bluffton, SC
After a slip and fall accident in Bluffton, you need to call an attorney as soon as possible. Here are some immediate steps to take until you have a chance to consult with one of our attorneys.
- Visit a doctor immediately. Some injuries don’t show symptoms for hours, days, or weeks, so you need to get checked out by a physician even if you feel okay. Also, you need medical documentation of your injuries to prevent the defense from arguing that you were injured elsewhere. If your doctor isn’t available, head to the emergency department at Bluffton Hospital.
- Take photographs of the scene and your injuries. If you are physically able to do so, document the scene of the accident and any visible injuries that you received during your slip and fall accident.
- Only speak with an attorney about your case. Your close friends and family will want to know what happened during your slip and fall but sharing too many details puts the outcome of your lawsuit at risk. It’s best not to give an insurance investigator any potential ammunition to use as a tool to reduce the value of your claim. This also means that you shouldn’t post things about your case on your social media accounts.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get the Legal Assistance You Need After a Slip and Fall Accident
Reach out to a slip and fall lawyer serving Bluffton, SC, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free case review and to learn about how we can serve you.