If you sustained an injury in a slip and fall accident on another party’s property in Beaufort, South Carolina, you might be entitled to compensation. Money will not undo your injury and its accompanying pain, but it can reduce the financial impact of the losses that you have incurred.
Contact one of our slip and fall lawyers in Beaufort, South Carolina, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free consultation to discuss how we can help you after a slip and fall accident. We can review premises liability laws and determine our best path to compensation.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
Our Commitment to Slip & Fall Victims in Beaufort
Our legal team remains dedicated to providing unmatched client service to personal injury victims, including those who have had a slip and fall accident. The firm provides individualized service that includes home visits or hospital meetings when injuries prevent clients from traveling.
Clients also have 24/7 access to a team member if they have questions or concerns. A slip and fall attorney in Beaufort, SC, understands the difficulties that might face you, so we also provide free case reviews and handle injury cases on a contingency basis, only collecting attorney fees from any compensation that we secure for you.
Beaufort Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Causes of Slip & Falls in Beaufort, South Carolina
Slip and fall accidents might occur to anyone, at any time, in any location, but many accidents share characteristics. Most property owners know how to prevent falls on their premises, but accidents still happen. Here are some common hazards that may cause a slip and fall accident:
- Slippery floors from wet and dry spills of substances such as water, oil, grease, food, powder, granules, and more
- Heavily polished ceramic tile or marble floors
- Poorly maintained properties that might have broken or weak steps, loose floorboards, loose tiles, and more
- Malfunctioning escalators
- Uncleared or falling debris
- Sloped or uneven walkways
- Loose substances such as gravel or sand
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
How George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Can Assist After a Slip & Fall in Beaufort
Some struggle with the decision to consult an attorney after being injured in a slip and fall accident, but it’s in your best interest. Here are some of the ways that George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can help you after a slip and fall in Beaufort.
- Investigate your slip and fall accident by taking eyewitness statements, obtaining medical records, taking accident scene photos, and more
- Consult with our vast network of specialists who can support the facts of your case by speaking to your injuries, helping to determine liability, and placing economic value on your claim.
- Negotiate with insurance companies and other parties to the defense to make sure you get full and fair compensation for your injuries.
- Litigate your case in the courtroom when the liable parties don’t want to offer the settlement that you deserve.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Steps After a Slip and Fall Accident in Beaufort
If you or one that you love has sustained an injury in a slip and fall accident, take these steps until you have the chance to consult with one of our Beaufort slip and fall attorneys:
- Visit a doctor ASAP. Winning your case relies on medical documentation that shows that the slip and fall accident caused your injuries. If your regular physician isn’t available, head to the emergency room at Beaufort Memorial Hospital.
- Take photos of the scene of the accident and any visible injuries to share with your lawyer.
- Keep all receipts and bills that are directly related to your injuries so you can share them with your lawyer.
- Don’t chat about your accident with others and risk admitting any responsibility for your fall. This also means avoid posting about your accident on social media. If you keep discussions about your case between you and your attorney, you won’t have to worry about the defense trying to twist words to devalue your claim.
Contact a Slip & Fall Attorney Serving Beaufort
Contact one of our slip and fall lawyers serving Beaufort, South Carolina, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers for a free consultation to learn about your rights and the ways that we can help you after your fall.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001