If you or a family member suffered injuries in a motorcycle accident, George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers is here to help. When we take on an accident case, you can focus on getting better while we manage everything else.
Our Augusta motorcycle accident lawyers know how to build successful injury claims. Today, we can explain your rights and get the money you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a motorcycle accidents lawyer serving Augusta, call 706-426-9555
Our Payment Agreement For Working on Your Motorcycle Accident
Many injury victims are apprehensive about seeking legal help because of financial concerns. However, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we work on contingency,* so we don’t require:
- Upfront fees
- Out-of-pocket payments
- Hourly rates
Your lawyer will take their attorney’s fees from your settlement or court award. If we can’t settle or secure a verdict, you pay nothing. With this payment agreement, you can recuperate from your injuries without worrying about paying additional legal fees.
Augusta Motorcycle Accidents Lawyer Near Me706-426-9555
Let George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Take Legal Action on Your Behalf
Following your GA motorcycle accident, our team will handle all of your case’s obligations. You can expect our team to:
- Manage all communications regarding your case
- Protect your legal rights
- Identify all potentially liable parties
- Investigate the accident by gathering the incident report, your medical records, and other supporting testimony
- Document the full range of your injury-related expenses
- Advocate for your best interests throughout the legal process
- Fight for compensation that covers your past, present, and future losses
We Can File an Injury Lawsuit, If Necessary
In many successful cases, our attorneys settle out of court. However, there are times when the insurance company refuses to negotiate in good faith. In these situations, we will not hesitate to file a lawsuit. This involves:
- Managing your case’s paperwork
- Checking all forms for accuracy and completion
- Presenting your case’s value
- Consulting with field experts
- Following courtroom procedure
- Interviewing and cross-examining witnesses
Recoverable Damages in an Augusta, GA, Motorcycle Accident
There are many different factors that determine your case’s value. Your settlement or court award may cover:
- Past and expected healthcare costs: These damages may include ambulance transportation fees, imaging scans, diagnostic testing, hospitalization, prescription drug costs, and assistive equipment.
- Lost wages: You may qualify for this award if you couldn’t earn a living while you were in treatment.
- Diminished future earning capacity: You can seek compensation for any harm to your earning ability, whether you now work a lower-paying job or not at all.
- Property damage: You might need to repair or replace your motorcycle, helmet, or other property.
- Pain and suffering: The injuries you sustained from the motorcycle collision might cause long-term pain, stress, and/or discomfort. We can seek damages for these hardships.
- Mental anguish: A motorcycle accident can take a toll on your mental and emotional health. Both of these hardships are compensable.
- Disfigurement and scarring: Your appearance or mobility might have changed following the incident. This is also compensable.
- Diminished quality of life: You may not be able to participate in the activities and events you enjoyed prior to your motorcycle accident.
If a member of your family passed away from a motorcycle accident, you can seek damages for funeral expenses, medical bills, and loss of guidance.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How You Can Protect Your Right to Damages After a Georgia Motorcycle Accident
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers will handle each of your case’s obligations. However, here are some things that can help your case’s outcome:
- Save all related documentation: Write down everything you remember from the accident and how you feel physically and mentally in the following days and weeks.
- Get medical treatment soon: The sooner you seek medical help, the sooner your doctor can diagnose and treat your injuries. Medical documentation will also serve as great evidence for your case, as it will show that the motorcycle accident directly led to your condition.
- Follow the doctor’s orders exactly: Don’t stop treatment until your physician releases you. If you discontinue treatment, the insurer may use this information to devalue or contest your case.
- Avoid posting on social media: Whether it’s a picture of you at the Augusta Museum of History or the Augusta Mall, please refrain from posting it. The insurance company can take the post out of context and claim you’re making your injuries worse or that they’re not serious. Avoid posting to social media until your case concludes.
When you call our team for a free case review, we can provide more information.
We Are Prepared to Take on Your Augusta Motorcycle Accident Case
If you sustained injuries in Augusta, GA, while riding your motorcycle, we can investigate the accident and identify all potentially liable parties. We may find that one or more of the following types of negligence caused your condition:
- Failure to yield
- Improper lane changes, often without signaling
- Drunk or impaired driving
- Drowsy driving
- Distracted driving
In addition to proving your case’s cause, we will evaluate the extent of your condition. As opposed to individuals who drive cars or trucks, motorcyclists are exposed on their bikes, making them vulnerable to serious injuries in a crash.
We’ve sought damages for claimants suffering from:
- Head injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Broken legs, hips, arms, and other bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Burns and road rash
- Scarring and disfigurement
Fighting for your physical and emotional recovery after a motorcycle accident can be taxing – especially when worrying about medical costs. You may also struggle to pay your bills if your injuries keep you from going to work.
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a motorcycle accident, let us help. A motorcycle accident lawyer in Augusta, GA, from George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can review your case and pursue compensation for your damages.
Get Help From a Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Augusta, GA, With Our Firm Today
If you or a member of your family suffered injuries in an Augusta, GA, motorcycle accident, we can pursue compensation on your behalf. Let us investigate your case, identify the at-fault driver, and pursue your damages.