At George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers, we understand the physical, mental, and financial struggles that come with sustaining a slip and fall injury. If you sustained an injury during a slip and fall accident because of a property owner’s negligence and premises liability, you might be entitled to recover damages related to your injury.
Money will not remove the physical pain but receiving compensation for your losses will eliminate some or all the financial stress that you might be going through. Contact our skilled slip and fall lawyers in Aiken for a free consultation to discuss the ways in which we might be able to serve you.
We Know How To Protect Your Rights And We Are Ready To Fight For You!Give Us A Call »
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers’ Commitment to Slip & Fall Victims in Aiken
Our personal injury lawyers remain committed to helping slip and fall victims in Aiken, SC, by offering individualized service that includes meeting clients at their home or in the hospital. Additionally, clients have 24/7 access to a member of our team for questions and concerns.
Our Aiken slip and fall attorneys understand the difficult time you might be experiencing, so we also provide free consultations and handle our cases on a contingency basis, only collecting our fees after lawyers secure compensation for you.
Aiken Slip and Fall Accidents Lawyer Near Me(888) 612-7001
Causes of Slip & Falls in Aiken, South Carolina
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predicts that by 2030, there will be seven deaths every hour from slip and falls for older adults. Slip and fall accidents might occur at any time and in any place, but they are often a result of the following:
- Slippery floors from spillage of wet or dry products, such as water, cleaning supplies, oil, food, powders, dust, and more
- Polished floors, including those made of concrete, marble, ceramic, porcelain and other natural stones
- Broken or loose tiles, steps, or floorboards
- Debris that hasn’t been removed from a sidewalk, storefront, driveway, parking lot, etc.
- Uneven walking surfaces
Our Goal Is To Get You The Most Money – FAST!(888) 612-7001
How George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Can Help After a Slip & Fall in Aiken
Some struggle with the decision to hire a personal injury lawyer after a slip and fall. Hiring an experienced lawyer benefits you in several ways. Here are some of the things that George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers can do to help you after you slip and fall in Aiken:
- Investigate your slip and fall accident by speaking to eyewitnesses, taking photos, obtaining relevant documentation, and more.
- Consult with our diverse network of specialists who can support the facts of your case and speak to your injuries. Examples include life care planners who can place a value on future medical costs, accident reconstruction specialists, and those who can determine liability and help place value on your claim.
- Negotiate with commercial and homeowners’ insurance companies to get the best possible outcome for your case.
- Litigate your case in the courtroom when the defense doesn’t want to pay full and fair compensation for your injuries and losses.
Our Firm Stands Apart From The Rest Because We Make Clients Our Priority.Give Us A Call »
Steps After a Slip and Fall Accident in Aiken
If you, a child, or another individual that you love has sustained an injury in a slip and fall accident in Aiken, you might be worried about next steps. Your slip and fall lawyer in Aiken, SC, will offer specific details, but here are some immediate tips to help you avoid some of the common pitfalls in personal injury lawsuits:
- Visit your doctor as soon as possible if you didn’t take a ride in the ambulance after your fall. A strong suit relies on proving that the slip and fall accident led to your injuries; medical documentation supports that connection. Additionally, some injuries, especially head traumas, don’t show symptoms immediately. If your regular doctor isn’t available, head to Emergency Services at Aiken Regional Medical Center.
- Take photos of your injuries with your cell phone, if you are physically able. This is another layer of documentation to support your case. Also, take pictures of the hazard that led to your fall if you have the opportunity.
- Don’t chat about your fall with others and risk admitting a portion of fault for your fall. Also, don’t post about your accident on social media. It’s in your best interest to only chat about your case with your attorney.
Contact a Skilled Slip & Fall Attorney Serving Aiken
Contact a slip and fall lawyer serving Aiken, SC, at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers as soon as possible for a free consultation to discuss the details of your case. We may be able to hold the negligent property owner liable for injuries you have sustained while slipping and falling due to the hazards on their premises.
Not Happy With the Results From Your Current Lawyer?(888) 612-7001