- Repair costs for damage to a vehicle
- Medical bills that accumulate as a result of injury treatments that could last for months or even years
- Lost income due to an inability to work
In the event of a car accident, you could be entitled to compensation for these things and more, including pain and emotional suffering. However, many insurance companies rely on the fact that victims are not well-versed in the area of the law that governs car accidents. These companies will play to the victim’s desire to move past the incident as quickly as possible, and many victims will then take a settlement amount that is far lower than what they are entitled to.
It’s in your best interest to contact a law firm with a proven track record in representing the victims of vehicular negligence. The Walterboro car accident lawyers of Sink Law can help ensure that you’re given proper compensation. We won’t let an insurance company control the proceedings of your accident case. You deserve the careful representation and attention to detail that only 35 years of experience can provide. There’s a few easy steps we can help you with that go a long way toward winning your case:
- Talk with no one- To avoid falling victim to an insurance company, simply don’t give them a statement. We will approve any signed paperwork and negotiate with the insurance conglomerates on your behalf. That way, you can focus on healing
- Maintain contact with your doctor- Our firm will set you up with the best medical care available, and we advise every one of our clients to check in with him or her as needed. These medical professionals can keep track of your progress and later provide expert testimony on your behalf
- Keep a record- Remember those amounts from above that we said you’re entitled compensation for? It doesn’t mean much if there’s not a detailed record of the debt you’ve incurred. We’ll help you keep track of this record and present it in a way that best allows you to gain compensation for your injuries.
If you’ve made it this far, then you’re more than likely ready to get started. Call us at the number on your screen and a member of our expert legal staff will provide you with a free consultation on your case.
Still not convinced? Let us offer you a pledge: we don’t get paid until you do. If we can’t get you compensation for your injuries, then we’re not going to charge a fee. The last thing you need is another bill on top of what you’re already facing.
You’ve already incurred costs, but the most costly mistake you can make is not getting the proper legal advice. Contact the Walterboro car accident lawyers of Sink Law today.
*Cases are handled by a lawyer at George Sink Injury Lawyers PA in Charleston under Mr. Sink’s tutelage.
*Contingency fee is a percentage of recovery and will be calculated before deducting expenses.