Whether a fender bender or a massive multi-vehicle pileup, accidents can have a long-lasting effect on the victims involved. Even seemingly minor crashes can have an impact that isn’t immediately felt, requiring medical treatment months or perhaps even years down the road. Subsequently, healthcare bills can take their toll on accident victims.
You shouldn’t be penalized for someone else’s negligence. The Orangeburg car accident lawyers of Sink Law can go to work to make sure that you don’t find yourself with an unfair financial burden. Our expertise allows us to give our clients the absolute best shot at fair compensation for their injuries. Over 35,000 victims of accidents have taken advantage of our expert services in the course of our 35 year history, and we’ve fought diligently on behalf of every single one of them.
Our strategies have been proven effective in numerous instances. We can help you with a variety of challenges that your automobile accident presents:
- We will get your vehicle fixed at a qualified repair facility
- We determine the best healthcare providers and see to it that you get the expert medical attention you deserve.
- We negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf so that you can focus on healing from your injuries
But that’s just a taste of what we can offer. We will work aggressively to see to it that you’re given the treatment you deserve. Although our expert negotiating strategies normally end with the parties involved reaching a fair settlement, sometimes it becomes necessary to file a lawsuit. We will not hesitate to take this step if we feel that our client is being treated unfairly by a careless insurance company or some other party.
If you’ve been in a car accident, you deserve the best legal representation possible, and we think we can provide it. And to increase your chances at fair restitution, there are a few simple steps we advise:
- Do not discuss your case- Publicly discussing your case can adversely affect your shot at compensation. And certainly do not sign anything without having an attorney look it over
- Keep a record- Careful documentation of medical bills, repair costs, and lost income prove the financial debt you’ve incurred
- Maintain contact with your doctor- Check up with your physician as necessary. He or she can later provide testimony on your recovery progress
- Get a free consultation- All of these steps don’t mean much if you don’t have an experienced attorney by your side. Contact us today to obtain a free consultation with a member of our expert legal staff
All of our expertise is had on a contingency fee basis. This means that we’re not paid unless you are. If you don’t receive compensation, neither do we.
Take control of your future. Contact the Orangeburg car accident lawyers of Sink Law today.
*Cases are handled by a lawyer at George Sink Injury Lawyers PA in Charleston under Mr. Sink’s tutelage.
*Contingency fee is a percentage of recovery and will be calculated before deducting expenses.