On the surface, workers’ compensation claims seem like they would be simple affairs. If you’re injured on the job, you should be paid for those injuries, right? However, seeking compensation can actually be an incredibly complex process fraught with pitfalls that could leave the injured party unable to gain restitution.
Because of this, it’s important to have someone on your side who’s been through the process before and can help you negotiate this sometimes perilous path. The Florence workers’ compensation attorneys of George Sink Injury Lawyers will help you get the compensation that you deserve following an accident. The state of South Carolina provides a number of benefit options for those persons who have been injured in an accident. Although you may not realize, you could qualify for:
- Medical benefits and Choice of Physician: In these cases, the employer is able to choose the physician who tends to your injuries. You also receive various medical benefits on your claim
- Temporary Total Disability, Permanent Total Disability, and Permanent Partial Disability: If your injury falls into one of these categories, then the amount of compensation you are entitled to varies depending upon a variety of factors, including disability type and gross wages
- Death Benefits: Should the ultimate tragedy occur, many persons’ dependents are entitled to death benefits following the accident
Figuring out what you’re entitled to requires the advice of an expert. For 35 years, our practice has helped over 35,000 people, many of them persons just like you looking for fair restitution on their workers’ compensation case. With your best interests at heart, we’ll do everything we can to ensure you gain an appropriate amount of damages for your accident. We derive this amount by examining a variety of factors, including:
- What parties were involved and who is at fault?
- How long have you been out of work and how long is this expected to last?
- How serious are your injuries, and will they have a longterm impact on your way of life?
- What are your insurance coverage policy limits?
- What was your salary?
- What additional fees are you entitled to, i.e. payment of medical bills?
Answering these questions allows us to do everything we can to fight on your behalf. If you have any questions for us, then give us a call right away at the number on your screen. A member of our expert staff can field your queries and give you a free legal consultation.
If you’re worried about the cost of our services, then let us offer you the same promise we give everyone: we don’t take a cent unless we get you compensation for your injuries. If you don’t get paid, neither do we. This demonstrates are loyalty to you.
There’s nothing wrong with seeking guidance in these terrible times. Contact the Florence workers’ compensation attorneys of George Sink Injury Lawyers right away.
*Cases are handled by a lawyer at George Sink Injury Lawyers PA in Charleston under Mr. Sink’s tutelage.
*Contingency fee is a percentage of recovery and will be calculated before deducting expenses.