181 E Evans Street
Florence, SC 29503
Phone: (843) 676-0666
*OFFICE HOURS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
George Sink P.A. Injury Lawyers have been helping to Florence residents whole after they’ve suffered an injury because of someone’s irresponsible or negligent behavior.
There are a lot of unfair ways people can be hurt at someone else’s hand and there’s almost no limit to the kinds of circumstances personal injury law covers, from car accidents and workers’ compensation claims to other less common case types. Here are a few examples of the slightly less common practice areas our accident attorneys handle in Florence.
- If you have been attacked by a dog, you might be suffering serious physical injury and serious emotional scarring. Our Florence personal injury lawyers have experience holding pet owners accountable for the violent behavior of their animals.
- When a loved one dies because someone else acted irresponsibly, we know nothing can bring him or her back. But your loved one probably left behind financial responsibilities. A wrongful death lawsuit can help you and your family remain financially solid and in some cases bring a sense of closure or justice.
- If your loved one was abused at a nursing home, our Florence personal injury lawyers will fight for your loved one’s rights for fair compensation for you and your family’s financial and emotional hardship after such a trying experience.
- If a healthcare provider neglected you or acted irresponsibly and it resulted in a medical injury, the consequences could be catastrophic. Healthcare matters are serious and our Florence personal injury lawyers treat both medical injury and drug injury cases with the gravity they deserve.
- When you walk into a facility, across a business parking lot or through a building, you should have the reasonable expectation that it’s safe. If hazards are not addressed or at least cautioned against and your injured in a slip or fall, the property owner could be liable for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
- If you were hurt on vacation, the law can be tricky. But our Florence accident lawyers can help you get the compensation you need and deserve whether you were injured at a resort, amusement park or any other kind of business inside or outside of South Carolina’s borders and even outside of the country in some cases.
- Defective products, such as children’s toys and power tools, can cause serious and even fatal injury. Companies are required to manufacturer their products with safety in mind. If they try to save money and skip steps, they should be held accountable for the injury they cause you or a loved one.
Contact George Sink P.A. Injury Lawyers through our Florence office if you would like to know more about personal injury law and find out if you could have a case. While our personal injury law office in Florence isn’t staffed, we can meet with you there, in your home or at the hospital.
Call for your free consultation today! 1-843-676-0666
*Cases are handled by a lawyer at George Sink Injury Lawyers PA in Charleston under Mr. Sink’s tutelage.
*Contingency fee is a percentage of recovery and will be calculated before deducting expenses.