If you’ve been in a car accident, you might feel like the whole world has turned against you, even those services like insurance agencies that were supposed to help you. A car accident can change your life, which is why you need someone on your side who can help you get the compensation you deserve.
For over 35 years, the Charleston car accident lawyers of Sink Law have been working tirelessly to achieve just that. In that time frame, over 35,000 victims of negligence have used our expert services and gotten the expertise they were entitled to.
Most of those people were likely in situations just like yours, fielding offers from insurance companies and thinking about taking them to avoid the hassle of a lenghty negotiation process. DO NOT make this mistake. It’s in these companies’ favor to settle claims as swiftly as possible, because doing so leaves you with little time to properly evaluate your compensation. At Sink Law, we can correct this injustice.
We will do a number of things to ensure that you get the fairest treatment and the maximum compensation:
- Get your automobile fixed
- Find the best healthcare providers possible to take care of your injuries
- Negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf
In approaching a car accident case, it’s important to note the difference between a settlement and a lawsuit. Most of the clients who have used our services have been able to settle their case out of court and avoid the legal hassle. However, insurance companies aren’t always reasonable in offering a fair amount of compensation, and in those cases we are fully prepared to go the distance against their greed on your behalf.
If you’ve made it this far, then it’s time to take advantage of our free consultation service. A member of our expert staff is ready to answer your questions and get you on the right track. Call us at 1-800-849-7465 srted at once. To better prepare yourself and increase your chances at fair compensation, follow these simple steps:
- Don’t speak to anyone about your case, especially insurance adjusters. Don’t give any statements without first obtaining legal advice, and certainly don’t sign any paperwork.
- Return to your doctor when necessary and provide him or her with progress reports on your recovery. Medical professionals can later give crucial testimony on your behalf
- Keep careful records of all your economic damages. This includes medical bills, a record of wages lost due to the accident (this can be achieved via income tax returns, pay stubs, and statements from your employer), and repair costs for your vehicle.
By following these crucial steps and working with our experienced staff, you’re well on your way to recovery. The best part is we work on a contingency basis, which means we’re not paid until you are. If the lawsuit is not successful or we can’t settle out of court, we don’t charge a fee.
Don’t wait another minute. Contact the Charleston car accident lawyers of Sink Law today to get started on your case!
*Cases are handled by a lawyer at George Sink Injury Lawyers PA in Charleston under Mr. Sink’s tutelage.
*Contingency fee is a percentage of recovery and will be calculated before deducting expenses.